The Black Butterfly Effect Guidance Program: HBCU College Tour
Heyyyyyy Insta family, I am extremely excited to announce that BBE will be going to Atlanta to tour three HBCUs April 1-4th! However, we need your help to raise the money for each girl and parent to attend. We will be taking donations, fundraising opportunities, and will be selling popcorn. We would appreciate it if you were not able to donate any funds to help us spread the word.
We have over twenty parents and students attending and parents with multiple children in the program, so we are asking that you help us help them.
The total amount needed for each person is $600.00, and that includes:
1. Initial deposit
5. Guest Speaker
Other ways you could help:
1. Sponsor a family or student
2. Offer fundraising opportunities (i.e., cleaning)
3. Share our post on social media
4. Buy popcorn from our organization
5. Send email directly for additional questions
How we plan to earn money outside of donations:
1. Each person will Sell Popcorn
2. Send letters to families for donations
3. Volunteer with achieving dreams
4. Volunteer to work with small business for donations
Thank you in advance for all those how will share our post or donate to the cause! This means a lot to the program and the families!
To donate, please contact us either directly via email or visit our website's donation page!
EMAIL: info @theblkbutterflyeffect .com
#hbcuhomecoming #hbcu #clarkatlantauniversity #spelmancollege #auc #atlanta #gradybaby #highereducation #fundraiser #girlstrip #nonprofit #collegetour #collegewomen #school #highschool