TONIGHTS PUD 😜
Need a recipe to help curb the cravings tonight?...Well I’ve got just the one for you 😉
In fact, I have a few (just take a scroll through my feed or my website) BUT if you don’t feel like doing that (and like the look of this one) then plzzzzz give it a bash 😉
This recipe actually made 2 brownies but no one would judge you if you were to eat it all yourself 😝
There is only 150 calories in the ENTIRE recipe (P: 11 C: 23 F: 5) 🎉🎉🎉 Literally guilt free eating at its best!!!
1/3 serving whey- 1 used 1 scoop of @npl _international @npl _prolifestyle
3 TBS cocoa
1 TBS flour- I used @orgransa gluten free flour
1 TBS granulated sweetener or 1/4 tsp stevia- I used @freesweetco
1/4 tsp baking powder
A pinch of salt
1/4 cup pumpkin purée
1/2 baby marrow, grated
1 tsp vanilla essence
2 to 3 TBS water, if necessary
1. Spray a mug or ramekin with some cooking spray and set aside.
2. Add the dry ingredients to a bowl and mix until combined.
3. Add the pumpkin, vanilla and water to this mixture and mix until smooth and silky.
4. Lastly, add the baby marrow and mix it in well.
5. Spoon into the ramekins and pop into the microwave, cooking it for 2 minutes but stopping the micro every 30 seconds to prevent the brownie from overflowing. •
Decorate and enjoy 😜
Okay...rate this recipe for me plzzzzz 😋
5 being HELL YESSSSSS 🎉
1 being HELL NOOOOO 🙈